Thursday, August 13, 2015

He will carry it on....

I write in my mind all day long, and The Lord keeps saying "put it on paper".
It is time, it is truly time ....

Here I am, sitting 5 years later after beginning this blog page.  All of its entries still in my mind and in my heart.  Do I start over ? Clean slate, new name?  Or do I continue on, holding to the promises I hear echoing in my heart ...be confident in this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion (Phil 1:6).

He began.  He will carry it on to completion.

And so the revival begins.  What an amazing God we serve !

Though the fear of not being good enough may have taken residence a little too long, be encouraged that He will wait for you.  His patience is infinite.  His flame in your heart never goes out. 

And as I move forward I hear him say "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you,  Do not fear; I will help you (Isaiah 41:13).

Amen. 

What is The Lord saying to you today ?

No comments:

Post a Comment